Monday, February 11, 2008

so what makes this one different?

well - i used to have a blog. i don't think i could remember the password to it anymore though, even if i tried. that really shows you how much i must've updated it. i think i maybe wrote in it 3 or 4 times and then slipped out my life like the diet i was on a few weeks ago.
so, here i am with my new blog - fresh title in suit. so who am i? i'm 24 years old, and i've lived in madison for almost a year now. madison is cold. very cold. ungodly cold, and sometimes i find myself longing for the warm air of st. louis that used to bring the storms that would knock our power out.
my life has been a little turned upside down in the last year. i went from college in st. louis to moving to madison, getting married in june, getting a new job in july, to buying a house a few months later. that's a lot for one girl to take! i'm starting to like madison a little more as the days go by, especially now that i've made a few friends - but i can't help feeling like i fit in a little better down south. i guess all i can do is wait for my retirement - it doesn't look like bryan is going to move south anytime soon. heck, it took me awhile to get him to let me move the hamper from one room to another.

1 comment: