Friday, April 10, 2009

my weekend agenda

Hooray it's Friday! Another boring work day so I made a list of all the fun things I have to look forward to this weekend:

Find my SD card reader.
I don't want to name names (Tristan) but somebody keeps knocking stuff off various tables in our house and bats it around until it is under something where little paws can't reach. I have a few pictures I want to upload from babysitting last night and it's going to be hard to do so until I find my handy little dealy. Silly kitties.

Get a library card. I tried to do this last weekend but was stupid enough to mention finding the library when B was with me. He wasn't too into doing a detailed search as I would've done. This time, I travel alone and I *will* find it.

Read more of The Host. What can I say? I'm a slow reader. The book has been getting better and better the further I get. I hope to at least make it half way through before the weekend is over.

Plant some stuff. The weather is supposed to be beautiful so I think this weekend will be a good time to plant our hydrangeas along the side of the house. Green thumb, what what!

Sleep in. Okay, this one is kind of obvious.

Watch my rented movies. They're due back tonight so I'm not quite sure I'll get through both of them. I have The Lucky Ones and Changeling. I'm kind of eh when it comes to Angelina Jolie so I'll be watching The Lucky Ones first. W00T!

Go for a walk. I'm going to take advantage of the aforementioned beautiful weather and enjoy some of the outdoor scenery. Keep your eyes open for more springtime pictures! If I find my SD card reader, that is.

1 comment:

  1. let me know how changeling is! i wanted to rent it last night, but nicholas vetoed. surprising, considering he wallpapered his room in angie during college.

    ReplyDelete