Thursday, July 17, 2008

come back to me post-it

well that teaches me to write shit on post it notes. i was feeling a bit scatter brained yesterday and wrote some blog topics on a post-it note. well, guess what? said post-it note is now MIA. ugh. i keep telling myself that i couldn't have divulged too much of my inner craziness on the space of a post-it note, but my inner craziness keeps freaking out a bit. i envision that little yellow piece of sticky paper in the hands of the enemy, snickering about all my troubled thoughts. but would the enemy even know it was i who had written it? prob'ly not. on that note - who's the enemy, even? they were blog topics so its obviously not anything diary-worthy. coz let's face it folks, while i'm getting a bit better at being my honest self here on this here blog - i tell my diary much juicier topics. i hope that doesn't hurt the feelings of my audience of two.

okay, that's not true. i don't even really write in a diary. partially for fear of somebody finding it, but really because i don't like going back and reading what i wrote. i always end up sounding like some 13 year old girl who's obsessed with hanson (still). there's really not even anything very juicy to write in it. just the thought of someone really being in my thoughts is something that stresses me out. and that can't even really be true either coz here i am ranting in verdana.

okay, maybe there are a few juicy topics - but if i won't even write them in a diary i'm most definitely not writing them here!

i heard the other day that scott peterson has a blog. apparently everyone has a blog now. except my mom i hope. that would be weird. but anyway. i wanted to search out scotts blog. (no, we're not on a first name basis.) i'm not even sure why. just sounded like the thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment