Friday, November 7, 2008

hello. i'm thirteen.

i'm reading twilight right now in anticipation for the movie and i'm starting to develop a big ol' 13 yr old girl crush on edward cullen. i think maybe for the sake of my reputation i need to stay away from teen novels (after i finish this series, of course!) i have such a long list of books to read. i'm really enjoying getting back into the groove of reading. it's such a great feeling of accomplishment when you finish a book. getting started is always the hardest part. it always takes me a few chapters before i'm completely enthralled in the book and have a hard time putting it down.

the best books are the ones that i find myself wishing i'm reading while i'm doing other things. they're the books that make me turn the tv off because the world i create in my head while i read them is far more captivating than the one created for me on television. so far twilight is fitting into that category. gah! why do i always turn into such a dork for shit like this?

wait what am i doing?? i better get back to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment