Wednesday, November 12, 2008

don't judge me

please allow me to be a huge dork for the next, oh, 10 minutes or so.

i finished twilight last night. you know where you get to the point in a book where there's no chance you'll be putting it down until you've completed the last page? well, i got to that point around 8pm last night. let's just say it was a late night. i didn't get to bed until around midnight. i'm usually in bed by 10pm. don't judge me. i'm an old lady.

sidetrack: cut to me in the bookstore buying the sequel to twilight. after commenting how i am buying a book from the 'young adult' section the middle-aged sales clerk reassures me, "oh you have no idea how many 45 year old housewives and moms i get in here buying these books." to which i reply, "HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM EXACTLY?!"

but i digress. it was a smart move on my part to go out and buy new moon before i finished twilight b/c i want to jump right into the next book tonight. i was going to blog about my super good/scary/intense dream in which edward saved me a million times from things that wished me harm but i'm feeling a little too dorky right now so...

and scene.

in summation; a book report: twilight isn't going to be winning any awards for literary expertise but OMG is it a good read! if you're looking for something you won't be able to put down - cha-ching!

ya know, i kind of scoffed at the movie at first because it took the place of the next harry potter movie which got pushed back to next summer but i'm glad i bit the bullet and started the series. kudos to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment