Thursday, November 13, 2008

two bah's and a gaaaah

maybe i do see the negative in things a lot but i don't think i'm as bad as most people. i like to think i'm a realist. i tend to see things more as they are than how i'd like them to be.

i hate being told what to do. i'm not even going to go into more explanation than that but i just wanted to put that out there. i hatehatehate being told what to do. i also hate when people assume. don't assume. you don't know me. you might think you have me all figured out but believe me; you do not.

ugh. i feel like going on a tirade right now. and its not even worth it. there's really no point. people will form their ideas and opinions based on a few interactions, and that's just fine. if you're going to typecast me by just a few attributes and a few of your own perceptions, so be it.

for clarification; very few people know me. very few. very, very few. you might think you know me, but you have no idea. what a stale statement to use, but it sure holds some validity.

bah. stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment