Thursday, January 22, 2009

a thank you

three words: soy milk latte.

a very kind thank you goes out to my very own starbucks employee for keeping me in the know on many very delicious drinks which in turn make my days much more pleasant! my tummy thanks you. however, my wallet does not. i am going to need to think about filling out a job application at starbucks in order for my newly developed obsession to continue. that or find a rich husband to replace the penny pincher one i own now. =)

on another note - changing topics, i have to put down my knittin' for a little bit while i work on the video for my dads birthday. i just started it last night and i'm really excited about how it's turning out. imovie is ridiculously easy to use. i was concerned about being able to work on it again tonight because i had to take tashi my laptop into the macstore to get a new airport card. thanks to the geniuses that work there though it's ready for pick up already! bless their little apple shaped hearts. i guess erin really is going to pwn me afterall.

the blanket is about 8 inches now. i'm not really in a big hurry with it due to the fact that i have no baby to put it in (that's for you banda.) in between working on my dads video i am also getting ready to start on another hat for my sister. i found a cute pattern online and will post pictures when it's done!

woot for projects!


1 comment: