Sunday, February 15, 2009

somebody get me a pillow


that's it.  i am going to smother him.

bryan is sick.

i am trying to really hard to be a good wife and take care of him.  but if i have to pick up one more dirty kleenex i think i might just snap.  

not only that - but the poor kid can't stick to ONE area of the house.  all morning he camped out in his chair by the window, then when i came home he was laying on the couch.  MY couch - by my knitting, using my blanket, coughing on my pillow.  ERGH!  i'm not the most patient person but when someone is sick i try to keep my thoughts to myself.  i started to ask him a bit ago if he wouldn't mind sticking to ONE chair but as he started into a fit of coughing i bit my tongue.  now, i'm hiding in the bedroom because i feel like it's the only safe zone in the house.  i'm not a germ-a-phobe but the thought of sitting in the same exact spot as someone blowing their nose like the nile is running out of it kind of grosses me out.  

i've been downing airborne like crazy but as a sore throat lingers i know eventually i'm going to have to succumb to the idea of getting sick.  i just hope it happens during a weekday so i can miss a day of work!  ...just don't tell my boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment