Wednesday, April 8, 2009

bitch, bitch, bitch

I'm having a crabby day today. The only thing I can think about, thanks to EB, is how badly I want a chocolate cake-donut with sprinkles. It's a little after 10am now and I'm trying hard to hold out for lunch time. I might indulge myself with a cookie from Subway. Who am I kidding with this word "might?" I'm going to get two.

To make things worse, I have two zits in the most inconvenient places. One is right above my eye. It's right on bone and I can't get a good grip to pop it. The other one is on the side of my nose and I'm having the same "grip" problem. The first one is giving me such a migraine. I just want to punch something. I want to go back to bed and call it a day.

This foul mood I'm in is making my work ethic equal to that of a fat kid who doesn't want to get off the couch. I just want to lay around and be lazy and eat chips. Don't judge me. Or do, ya know, whatever.

Okay, ya know what? I've been trying not to turn this into a ranting post but I'm not gonna shove my annoyances away. I'm going to bitch for a minute. If you don't want to read bitching, I suggest you scroll down to where I come back to reality. :)

You know what really grinds my gears? (heh, heh) People who talk just for the sake of hearing themselves talk. I am so tired of listening to people just randomly talk about random crap which I do not care about in the least. It just goes on and on and on and on for mind-numbing minutes and I feel like my eyes are going to explode. Also, quit interrupting me when I interject. The next time I get interrupted while I'm talking I'm just going to talk louder.

Another thing - Facebook is NOT the place for religion to be shoved in my face. I understand you love jesus. I get it. I really do. But does each and every one of your status updates have to remind me? If you have to constantly tell someone how awesome something is, chances are it's not really that awesome.

Okay I think I'm done. For now. I reserve the right to add to this post later. Hopefully the aforementioned cookies from Subway will turn my frown upside down. But it's not lunch time yet, and until then I think I need to go have a visit with the office candy jar.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment