Thursday, April 23, 2009

laura-ology

Jenny informally tagged me in this survey and since the days of Myspace are long over for me I thought it would be a fun distraction. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged too!

Foodology

What is your salad dressing of choice?
I tend to like Caesar salads or something with a light dressing like a vinaigrette.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
It changes often b/c when I like a restaurant I tend to eat there until I get sick of it and move onto the next place. right now I'm really digging Buffalo Wild Wings and HuHot.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Pizza.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Just cheese or pepperoni, thanks!

What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut butter and sugar or just butter and grape jelly.

Technology
How many televisions are in your house?
2 functioning TVs and one that sits alone in the cold basement unplugged.

What color cell phone do you have?
Black with a blue keyboard.

Do you have an Ipod?
Speak of the devil, I just got a new iPod touch since mine was stolen.

Biology
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Not that I’m aware of...

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My burrito at lunch. It was huge!

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not that I remember!

Bullcrapology
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No way.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I've always wanted to change my name. in 3rd grade it was Mitzy, and in 7th it was Jessa - but now I am happy to announce that I am perfectly content with the name Laura.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
As long as you don't dump anything gross into the hot sauce like gravy, mayonnaise, or pickle juice like we used to do at Denny’s circa freshmen year... for a thousand bucks? Sure!

Dumbology
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
I do own quite a few but I have a hard time wearing them now. My ankle isn't too happy with me when I break out the flimsy little buggers.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
I called them when our neighbors car was shot out and then B called them when my car was broken into. I swear I don't really live in the ghetto.

Last person you talked to?
The friendly Conway delivery man who has a palette he's dropping off at our warehouse. we exchanged pleasantries and then I continued tap-tap-tapping on my keyboard.

Last person you hugged?
B. Palmer last night. :)

Favoritology
Season?
I like the transitional seasons, spring and fall.

Holiday?
Thanksgiving & July 4th.

Day of the week?
FRIDAYS.

Month?
October is usually my favorite month. I love all the Halloween/Fall type stuff that starts to pop up around town that time of year.

Currentology
Missing someone?
Sure thing. I miss my friends that are spaced out around the country.

Mood?
Fidgety.

What are you listening to?
The silence of the front desk area. When I return to my desk I will be rocking out to the Lily Allen station on Pandora, though!

Watching?
I type for a few minutes and then look out the window and daydream about what it would be like to be sitting outside, reading a book, drinking a glass of wine.

Worrying about?
Nothing in particular, really.

Randomology
First place you went this morning?
Outside of my house? To work.

What's the last movie you saw?
I sobbed my way through Marley & Me the other night.

Do you smile often?
I sure try to!

Sleeping alone tonight?
I will be sleeping with the same boy I sleep with every night along with all three of our cats, all on my side of the bed.

Otherology
Do you always answer your phone?
Hardly ever depending on who's calling. I always answer texts though.

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Definitely somebody from Twitter. Either that or it's something witty from BG.

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I’m good with what I was given.

If you could change any drink flavor at sonic what would it be?
Apparently a Sonic just opened up the street from where I work... I probably still won't go there so... IDK.

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes indeed I do.

have you ever owned a fish?
I owned a few goldfish back in the day and a beta or two along the way. I’m not a very good fishy mom, however and I’m pretty sure if I had one now my kitties would call it lunch.

Favorite Christmas song(s)
Meh, I’m not a big Christmas music fan.

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
It's too early to really start thinking about a birthday wish list...

Can you do pushups?
Maybe a few, but probably only the girl kind.

Can you do a chin up?
Heck no.

Does the future make you nervous or excited?
A little of both.

Do you have any saved texts?
Only the ones that stay in my inbox until it's full and I delete them all.

Ever been in a car wreck?
Nope, knock on wood.

Do you have an accent?
I’m starting to pick up a Wisconsin accent. I’ve been making the longer 'o' sounds I’ve noticed.

What is the last song to make you cry?
there's a Michael Buble song that always makes me cry called "Home."

Plans tonight?
Spending a little time outdoors enjoying the warm weather and then inside maybe watching some TV, snuggling' with the kitties.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Maybe not rock bottom, thankfully.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Meat sauce, a new dish scrubber, and a cute top from Target. Wheee!

Have you ever been given roses?
Yep, a few times.

Current worry?
Eh, nothing too major.

Current hate right now?
I wouldn't say hate but I’m a little on edge with some people.

Met someone who changed your life?
I think everyone changes your life even if it's only in a little way.

How will you spend summer?
Sitting in the shade w/ a good book.

What song represents you?
Hmm... I can't think of one right off the top of my head.

Name three people who might complete this.
Jenny already did, so... I bet it shows up on Holly’s blog one of these days.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Absolutely, but not to change anything. Just to re-live.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yeah.

Do you have any piercings/tattoos?
Just the regular ear piercings and a belly button ring.

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
That's the plan.

Does anyone love you?
Thankfully, yes!

Would you be a pirate?
From what I can guess, it doesn't look like pirates are given ample opportunities to shower. And, being one that likes to shower myself, this might be the one hindrance that keeps me from a life of piracy.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
Lately it's been a lot of Lily Allen.

Ever had someone sing to you?
Unfortunately.

When did you last cry?
A few weeks ago.

Do you like to cuddle?
Not usually.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Not today, nope.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Aiko da kitty.

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
anything that had cute boys in it. Hanson fo sho! Or wait, I guess Hanson was more in 7th and 8th grade. I think the first CD I bought in 6th grade was Ace of Base.

Do you believe in staying close with your ex's/prospects?
the grammar here is confusing me. my ex's prospects or my exes and my prospects?
(I couldn't think of a better answer than Jenny’s so I left it :)

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
A mixture of both with more weighing in around the old category.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
No. Blech.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
hmm, Erin likes to point out my short-comings when I typo. And Jess and Laura like to call me Short-Pants Palmer and question my taste in fake work boyfriends. Other than that though, nothing... I hope. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment