Wednesday, April 22, 2009

happy earth day!

In honor of Earth Day I let Aiko do a little more outdoor exploring than usual. He had fun rolling around on the concrete and eating the grass. He even got a little muddy trudging through the freshly laid potting soil.

It was a beautiful day - I couldn't have asked for better weather. We put the screen door on so the cats can lay inside and catch the breeze on nice days. I even helped a little spider find his way back outdoors instead of steppin' on him like I was at first inclined to do.

Ahh, Happy Earth Day!






The other two kitties had to watch from inside. Kiley isn't allowed outside as she's a dasher and loves to run when I try to catch her. I've had visions of her running into the street and meeting her untimely demise. Therefore, she will forever be an indoor kitty because her mother is kind of mental. I'm not sure if Tristan is to be trusted outdoors yet. He's a little too squirmy for me to feel comfortable trying it. Maybe someday Tristan, maybe some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment