Wednesday, July 1, 2009

welcome to my desk

I don't have a lot to do today at work. The big-ups are doing some work on our system so I'm kicked out of any invoicing I would normally be doing until lunch time. So, I took this opportunity to take some pictures of my desk. I have a fun little window seat now. Let me show you around!

here is my little slice of window. i can just barely see outside, sweet!

mimi loves her new plant. she loves to wiggle around. also, note the cute cactus!

and this is the fun stuff i have pinned up. wheee!

Well, that's about it. It's exciting here at the NET. Having an iPhone is so fun I can hardly stand it. Just think all the work I'll avoid sending pictures of the fun things happening in my cube. Hooray for menial office employment!

No comments:

Post a Comment